Sydney's Party
Friday, December 18, 2009
Sydney had her Christmas party at school today and apparently it "was the BEST party ever!"
They had junk food galore and made some really cute crafts that she is VERY proud of.
It was all a surprise to us so when she came home I was just as excited as her to go through her bag and check it all out!
Sydney and her class with the Man in Red...
Sydney with one of Santa's helpers (she made sure we knew he wasn't the real santa)
A Handprint Santa ornament that Sydney made for her Pink tree!
Another ornament that she made...
It smells so good - Just like Gingerbread!
I LOVE this ornament.
It is her handprint and each fingerprint is decorated as a snowman.
It is things like this I will look back on every year when we put up the tree and smile!
0 comments: to “ Sydney's Party ”
Post a Comment