that's awesome...it didn't pop up the last couple of times I've checked your blog...I tried doing it on another site and it didn't save our faces, bummer!
To say our life is crazy is an understatement - 9 yrs of marriage, 2 daughters, 2 lazy dogs, a mortgage and full time jobs makes things interesting. But it just keeps getting better and we wouldn't change a thing!
Our 6 yr old and 1st grader. To say Sydney is a Drama Queen doesn't do her justice - She is Oscar worthy!! But she has a sweet and sensitive nature and loves with all she is! A girly girl that hates dirt and sweat and loves all things sparkly and expensive (sorry honey that's my fault)! I think we are in for some trouble in the teenage years!
Our baby! 3 yrs old and growing up so fast. The most loving child with the temper of a true redhead!!!! Wants to make sure she isn't lost in the shuffle! Full of zest and ready to take on any obstacle in her way - especially the ones mom and dad put there. Adores her big sister! The perfect completion to this family!
December 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM
The snowball fight was great...I would have really blasted Sydney and Daniel.
December 15, 2009 at 6:40 PM
that was PURE awesomeness
December 16, 2009 at 4:50 PM
that's awesome...it didn't pop up the last couple of times I've checked your blog...I tried doing it on another site and it didn't save our faces, bummer!