Merry Christmas...  

Friday, December 25, 2009

to EVERYONE!!



We had a wonderful morning together.
*Up at 5 to open gifts - okay I could have done without this.
*Unfortunelty Daniel left for work soon after all the gifts were open
 *A yummy breakfast for the kiddos and  Rosco (yes he stole my breakfast - he is lucky it's
Christmas or I would have sold him already today).
*Skyping with everyone at Mom and Dad's and watching them open their gifts
*Now the kiddos and I are hanging out playing with all their new toys.

Here are a few pics of the girls this morning...

                                                                    




Santa's Note to the kids - never mind how feminine his handwriting looks...





Santa dropped a gift for Sydney on his way up the chimney and it is the first thing she spotted BUT she didn't even see her dollhouse from Santa and it is as tall as her...







Looking through their stockings!

Her new dollhouse from Santa...

Hot Chocolate for breakfast...


Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

post signature


0 comments: to “ Merry Christmas...