Busy Busy Busy...  

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today was a crazy day from start to finish...


The girls had Christmas pictures at 9:30am - At first Casey wanted nothing to do with it but a switch flipped and she turned into a regular little supermodel!  Both girls did great and I can't wait to send the pictures out to everyone for the Holiday's!!

Daniel and I decided that we would put up Christmas lights on our house this year - first time ever!  So Daniel got out the ladder and climbed up onto the roof...



Sydney and  I watched Daniel do all the work while Casey took a much needed nap.  Half way through the project we realized that we hadn't bought enough lights for the house or the pond (you'll see what pond) and the Deer that we have had in previous years didn't survive the move to this house.  Anyway we ran to Wal-Mart got the stuff and came home and finished up our own little "Winter Wonderland"...

Here are a few pics of the outdoor decorations while it was still light outside...

Candy Cane Lane...

Our Front Door...

Snowman - He guards the door...
The Deer and Pond not so majestic looking during the day but...

At night we think it looks pretty good!!
Our very own little deer pond! 
The Cobb House.
I love this picture of the girls looking our Sydney's window at their "DEEEER" (as Casey calls them).


2 comments: to “ Busy Busy Busy...