I'm way behind...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I thought I posted yesterday but when I came in here tonight I saw that I hadn't posted day #4 yet so it is here combined with day #5. ENJOY!!!
So Day of Thanks #4 of 6...
Today I am thankful for sleeping children... Although I couldn't love anything or anyone more than I love my girls sometimes the sweetest moment of the day is when they are sound asleep and I can have a little mommy time!!!
Day of Thanks #5 of 6...
At this moment I am beyond thankful for the sacrifice that the men and women serving our country have made. I was one of the very few that while serving didn't have to leave my family and go to war. It hurts my heart to think that there are men and women doing just that right now and that because they serve and defend our great nation they won't get to see and in some instances even talk to their family during this holiday season. I at least hope they know that the vast majority of this country supports them and their efforts aren't in vain.
Thank You to anyone that is currently serving or has at one time or another served this country!!!
0 comments: to “ I'm way behind... ”
Post a Comment