Sydneys Tree...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I went next door the other day to bug Dawn and check out all her Christmas decorations and she showed me the cutest thing. A perfectly sized PINK tree that she picked up for Addie at WalMart! Of course when Sydney saw it she was totally into the idea of having her own tree but I was worried because Casey is a little monster and would destroy it within seconds - right? Wrong!! Dawn gave me a great idea and I think it will work out without any tears or broken ornaments!!! I love that I can do these things for my little girls! Next year I am sure that Casey will have her own tree but probably the purple one!!!
November 27, 2008 at 7:48 AM
See...Pink is too fun and girly and CUTE! and it's safe from little monkey hands! :) It'd be cool if they have a RED one next year for the ladybug and we could find ladybug ornaments...an idea to look for after holiday shopping! :)