Day of Thanks #1 of 6...
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Since Thanksgiving is 6 days away I thought it would be fun to blog everyday about what I am thankful for!!
Day #1 -
My Children and My Husband...
-Daniel is truly my other half - without him I couldn't function.
-Sydney and Casey are the reason I was put on earth.
I thank God everyday for allowing these three amazing people to be brought into my life. So here is to Daniel, Sydney and Casey - as Sydney would say - "I love them more than all the stars in the sky!"
Completely unrelated: Okay as you can see I am in the Xmas spirit a little early - I held off as long as I could!!
Also I wanted to post a picture of my first Christmas decoration. Daniel doesn't want to decorate for Christmas yet - Scrooge!!! But I couldn't resist this super cute tree on sale at Hobby Lobby today. And since I won't go into the attic (because I am afraid of it) and get the Christmas stuff out myself - I bought the tree and put it up on the server in the dining room!! I have a ton more to put up but this is a CUTE start!!!
November 22, 2008 at 6:42 PM
Hey guys
yeah I love Christmas Too I will put my tree up and decorate next weekend. It must be us Christmas babies!!!!
Audra
November 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM
you BEAT me!!! lol! Luv the tree-bet Daniel loves it EVEN more! :)
November 26, 2008 at 6:53 PM
Hi my sweeties you are all so blessed and we love you all so much. Dony forget to always thank the
BigGuy because of him we are all blessed soooooo much I LOVE YOU ALL MOM