I Think I am officially Crazy...
Friday, November 28, 2008
Last night I flipped through all the sale flyers and seriously considered getting up and going to the stores at 4am. Then my senses kicked in and I decided against that CRAZY idea. No No - why do that when I can just go this morning - Surely most people will be at home resting because they were up so early shopping! HA!
First I went into Toys R Us!!! What was I thinking!! I have never seen so many people - and they were SOOOO rude. One of them even had the nerve to try and touch Sydney because she as standing nicely right in front of a toy they wanted. I of course had to gently glide their hand away from my daughter and mention that it isn't smart to touch other peoples children and a simple "Excuse Me" would have worked just fine. I think she was rather shocked because she just stood their with her mouth hanging open but maybe she'll remember that for the future.
As if that wasn't enough to make me RUN home I decided that Target might be a good choice. NOT SMART!!! It was crazy in there also!! Funny thing is the prices aren't even that great - Just small discounts!!
All this taught me is that I was stupid to think about taking a 4 and 1 yr old out on Black Friday in the rain.
Oh I did happen to get Kale and Peyton their Xmas presents, Sydney picked out a toy for Casey and I got some things I needed for around the house! So it wasn't a total bust!
December 2, 2008 at 6:32 PM
ha ha...way to TELL those CRAZY Texans to keep their hands OFF our kiddos!
I feel bad for the people who got trampled but NOTHING tops Joy's story...of course it would've been better if they tried to hop in bed with us, ha! :)