A Holiday Tag...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Dawn tagged me and it is good blog etiquette to complete it so here is some insight you would not have without this "tagging"
4 Things I did Yesterday
-Had an Inspection at work that I received a perfect on - YAY me!!!
- Went Christmas shopping and only bought myself stuff!!
- Had at least 10 meltdowns about how in the world I would ever be ready for Thanksgiving!!
- Went to bed at 8:30pm!!
4 Things I Look Forward Too
- Thanksgiving with my family and good friends.
- The Sooner game on Saturday - there is a lot riding on it!
- Seeing the excitement on the girls faces Christmas Morning.
- My Mother's visit soon after Christmas!! YAY GRANDMA!!
4 Restaurants I like
- The Hacienda de Los Barrios (GREAT MARGARITAS!!)
- PF Changs
- Cheesecake Factory
- Zios
4 Things on My Wishlist
- A new Coach purse - I can't but them anymore I have massive guilt...
- Stampin' Up! stuff - to much to list individually!
- A happy and safe Holiday season
- An amazing and prosperous upcoming year for my family and friends!
4 Favorite TV Shows
- Grey's Anatomy
- Desperate Housewives
- Brothers & Sisters
- Top Chef
Are you happy Dawn?? ;) It was fun!!
November 27, 2008 at 7:46 AM
but of course! :) See isn't it fun...you wait till Dec. there WILL be MORE, boo ha ha!!! :)