Happy Birthday to my Best Friend...
Monday, November 3, 2008
Yes, ladies and gentlemen Daniel is 29 tomorrow!! Daniel and I met in Oct 1999 when we were both babies at 19 years old. It is hard to believe that the two "kids" that met back then are now the child raising, mortgage paying, future planning adults that we are now!!
All I really know is that for the past 9 years and counting - I couldn't imagine another man in my life. I have truly chosen the best man for myself and the best father for our little girls!!!
I look forward to another 9 years - then after that I'll see how your holding up and decide if you get another 9!! Hahahahaha!!
I love you more and more everyday OLD MAN!!!
November 4, 2008 at 12:50 AM
Happy Birthday Daniel!!
SWEET background Christina...
November 4, 2008 at 8:38 AM
Happy Birthday Daniel!!!
How Sweet!!!
Love Audra
November 4, 2008 at 8:40 AM
OH WOW I just noticed the old pic of the two of you that brings me back hahaha. It is funny to look at old pics once in a while we were doing that a couple of weeks ago. What a cute couple
Audra
November 4, 2008 at 10:44 AM
Happy Birthday baby I mean OLD Man NOT. hey Dawn what the heck are you doing up at one in the morning/? Daniel have a great day I Love ya
November 4, 2008 at 10:46 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
November 4, 2008 at 11:02 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
November 6, 2008 at 9:52 AM
I'm ALWAYS up at 1am, lol...of course it's only when I'm blog STALKING.